I’m kind of obsessed with pumpkins right now. Maybe it’s the cool, crisp autumn air or watching the leaves change color… or maybe it's the three giant cans of pumpkin my mom got for me at Sam’s Club, but lately I’ve been putting pumpkin into just about everything I make. First was the pumpkin pasties, and now it’s this hot chocolate.
- combine milk and cocoa in a small sauce pan
- whisk together of medium heat until smooth
- add pumpkin and whisk until smooth
- add sugar, spices, and vanilla
- whisk until smooth
- heat to desired temperature
- serve with marshmallows, cinnamon stick, whipped cream... whatever your little heart desires