Who says presents are only for birthdays and Christmas? Thanksgiving is a great time to show the people you care about how thankful you are for them. These little boxes – they’re actually more like pouches – are great for filling with a little candy, a gift card, or a special note.
There are 5 different sets of designs to choose from, or you can download all of them here. Download and assembly instructions can be found at the end of this post.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING SET
This next set can double as place cards for the table by writing the person’s name and why you’re thankful for them.
I’M THANKFUL FOR… SET
Although, I don’t really recommend setting a place for your cat at the dinner table. ;)
Or, if you want something less falls-y looking, I made some pretty floral designs as well.
- Click the download link
- Click the title of the image you want to download
- Click File in the upper left corner (under the image title)
- Choose Download to save to your computer
- Print and assemble
- Cut out the card
- fold along all of the grey lines
- glue the top flap to the back of the “Thanks” piece
- press the side flaps together to close the box, or glue them together for a better hold